There’s a £30 minimum for all jobs with 1831; we welcome one-offs as well as multiples. Costs per unit go down when ordering in bulk. For a simple estimate, please email us your design as a .png, .jpg or pdf with as many of the following criteria as possible:
- Design size, and mock-up if you can.
- Clothing or material (cap, t-shirt, loose fabric etc) and quantity.
- If you’re supplying fabric/clothing or need us to. Please indicate in your email if you’d like both options.
- Colour information if applicable: special colours such as flourescents, metallics; or if you need our special Pantone colour matching service.
- Your name and contact details.
- Dispatch address or if you’re able to collect.
- Deadline, if known.
When we have this information, we’ll be happy to provide you an estimate.
We’re frequently asked what the price is for a standard embroidery. The truth is the price varies significantly even across similar-looking designs. We look at:
- Design complexity
- Size and quantity
- Density of thread coverage
- Anticipated consultation and sampling requirements
- Materials and additional services needed
- Turnaround (including delivery charges)
Accurate quotations are based off images and information you provide: the more information you can give upfront, the better estimate we can give.
The quote we provide is based from your initial specifications, and lead-time cited is from the date you supply artwork. If specifications change or there’s a delay to supplying artwork we will need to requote, and/or update the estimated time of completion.